Forms & Fees
Important Note: Please make sure you are using the new 2014 forms! Do not use application forms downloaded before January 20, 2014 -- those are the old forms.
Once the swimmer's (or team's) application is processed, a trained observer will be assigned to the swimmer (or team), and will be the main point of contact leading up to the swim.
Solo swimmers and relay team leaders: Please download this document and distribute to all members of your support crew, so they can familiarize themselves with the content. All support personnel will be required to sign the Waiver and Release of Liability at the dock, before boarding the escort boat.
Reminder: SBCSA Lifetime Members are entitled to a $100 discount off solo sanction fees, and a $50 discount per swimmer off relay sanction fees. See section below for more information.
The above pricing is for applications completed in full and postmarked by May 1, 2013, and reflects a $200 Early Bird Discount on standard prices.
The SBCSA lifetime membership is an excellent way to financially support the SBCSA, which is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. The cost of a lifetime membership is only $250. Lifetime members are entitled to:
- A $100 discount on all solo sanction fees.
- A $50 discount on relay sanction fees (the discount is additive if a relay team includes multiple SBCSA lifetime members).
- A 25% discount on the annual banquet.
- An introduction at the annual banquet.
- Name recognition in various SBCSA publications.
- The satisfaction of supporting an association that works hard to promote safe, traditional, environmentally conscious marathon swimming in the California Channel Islands.
To become a SBCSA Lifetime Member, please fill out the lifetime member form.