The SBCSA is a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting, sanctioning, observing, and maintaining records of marathon swims in the Channel Islands region of California. Becoming a Lifetime Member of the SBCSA gives you access to discounted sanction fees, and is a great way to support the sport of marathon swimming,
SBCSA Lifetime Membership can be purchased for $250 and entitles the member to these benefits:
- $100 discount on all solo sanction fees.
- $50 discount on relay sanction fees (the discount is additive if a relay team includes multiple SBCSA lifetime members).
- 25% discount on the annual banquet.
- An introduction at the annual banquet.
- Name recognition in various SBCSA publications.
- The satisfaction of supporting an organization that works hard to promote safe, traditional, environmentally conscious marathon swimming in the California Channel Islands.
The SBCSA recognizes the generosity and commitment of the following lifetime members:
Gary E. King
Eric A. Paine
Daniel Anhua Fung